Canadian Association of Exposition Management (CAEM)
Type of Organization: Member Association
Target Membership: Exposition and Event Managers and Suppliers
Membership Qualifications: Application Process
Recognized Designations/Certifications: CEM – Certified in Exposition Management
International Affiliations: International Association of Exhibitions & Events (IAEE)
Annual Convention: Held in various cities across Canada in June.
The Canadian Association of Exposition Management (CAEM) is the national association for professionals involved in the production, management, and planning of trade and consumer shows, and for events of a similar size and scale.
As a national association whose success can be attributed to its dedicated members, resources, and staff, CAEM has the capacity to provide industry-specific services and programs tailor-made to meet the needs of event professionals.
These lucrative benefits include:
- Health and Safety Best Practices Guidelines
- Health and Safety Courses
- Professional Courses and Certifications Leading to the CEM Designation
- Industry-Specific Education
- Networking Opportunities
- Buyers’ Information to Source Industry-Specific Suppliers & Services
- Industry Recognition Programs
- Representation on Legislative and Regulatory Issues